----------------------------- 7 steps we've taken to improve your trading experience
Hear from our CTO We want to let you know about some of our highlights and give you a summary of how we're building an infrastructure that not only meets, but exceeds your trading needs. Our growth and infrastructure 1. Hit $2.5 trillion monthly trading volume We broke records and set new highs in the industry when we reached $2.5 trillion trading volume in March 2022.
2. Named number 1 broker in the world Finance Magnates, in their latest industry report (shared only to business), named us the largest retail broker in the world in total trading volume and number of active traders in two consecutive quarters.
3. Greatly expanded our trading team We've recruited dedicated experts, growing our trading product team by 780% in just two years with plans to hire more before the end of 2022.
4. Installed 45 new servers in 3 years We've reduced execution latency 4x by bringing data centers closer to our clients in the EU, Asia and Americas regions. Another 20 servers will be installed before the end of the year.
5. Introduced 24/7 monitoring We moved to 24/7 mode of support of servers and trading infrastructure. Any system outage auto-triggers an alert to our engineers. Additionally, we have significantly increased our infrastructure fault tolerance and resilience.
6. Improved cybersecurity We've teamed up with leading security experts to improve our firewall and overall protections from cyber attacks.
7. Launched the Exness Bug Bounty We're putting our security to the test by inviting hackers and security pros to find vulnerabilities in our systems and platforms. Any successful participant can earn up to $10,000. It's a global invite, open to all. Learn more about it here.
We understand that our relationship with you is built on trust. That trust depends on us delivering a service you can rely on. We want to reassure you that we will continue to invest and innovate to bring you the marketplace and products that give you an edge in the markets.
During the FTMO Challenge trading period, you've traded 14 trading days and so the objective for a minimum of 10 trading days was met. In total, you opened 39 positions, and on average, you traded 2.8 positions a day.
Your success rate was 61.54%. This win rate was accompanied by a negative RRR (Reward to risk ratio) with the value 0.57. With a negative RRR it is relatively difficult to succeed in trading and in the FTMO Challenge. A negative RRR means that you are closing lower profits over the losses. Consequently, there might be a pressure for a higher success rate which is not always sustainable in a long run. However, this is not relevant to all trading systems. The average profitable trade was $373.40 and the average losing trade was -$653.71. The ratio between the maximum reached profit (Max. profit) $1,040.00 and maximum loss (Max. loss) -$3,060.00 is 0.34, which signals a negative ratio. The total profit for the evaluation period reached $463.33.
we are sending you Account Analysis of your account: xxx.
We hope this Account Analysis will be beneficial for you and we would love to work with you in the future.
Since you have not violated our Trading Objectives and your final profit is positive, you are entitled to a new complimentary FTMO Challenge. Your new complimentary FTMO Challenge is under processing, and you will receive your login credentials shortly.
We'd love to hear your feedback as it will help us improve our services. How was your trading? Every feedback we obtain gives us valuable insight into the quality of our services.
We are looking forward to successful cooperation.
The Account Analysis can be found in your Client Area or on this link xxx
November 2021 New live accounts: 5718 Total amount paid out: US$2,848,357.40 Most trader pair: XAU/USD Most profitable pair: XAU/USD Least profitable pair: GBP/JPY Passed phase 1: 10% Passed phase 2: 24% of traders who passed phase 1 Reached first profit split: 3% of traders who passed phase 2
ความคิดเห็นส่วนตัว ผ่านครั้งที่ 1 สมัครรวม 5718 user 10%= 571 user ผ่านครั้งที่ 2 571 user 24%= 137 user ได้กำไร ครั้งที่ 3 เหลือ 137 3% = 4 user จาก 5718 = 0.08%